What do you get for your $35 SCLA dues?
Here are some examples of our Association’s mantra - neighbors helping neighbors:
- Works with local law enforcement and county officials to:
- Investigate traffic issues caused by new businesses or construction
- Get pot holes fixed and overhanging tree limbs trimmed when the problems are reported to us by a resident
- Playing an active role in getting the best possible solution to the Oak Meadow & Headwaters connection issue
- Reviews construction plans for residents to help owners avoid future problems with Deed Restrictions such as set back issues
- Maintains the landscape and pays for the electricity that illuminates the Sunset Canyon entrance signs
- Hired an attorney to successfully defend a lawsuit brought against SCLA by a potential new business requesting that the main entrance sign on Sunset Canyon Drive be removed at SCLA’s expense despite a valid easement
- Negotiated lower rates for trash collection and recycling with Waste Connections - we have a five year commitment
- Publishes the Canyon Call quarterly to inform residents of Sunset Canyon of things in the community that might impact their life style
- Organizes and supports the National Night Out in our subdivision
- Has a Welcome committee that visits new residents to give them information about our community and SCLA
Sunset Canyon lots fall under two different deed restrictions:
- Mandatory dues per deed restrictions
- $35 per year
- Must be enforced by the SCLA
- Voluntary dues per deed restrictions
- $35 per year
- Download and fill out form below to join the SCLA (or use Online Form Link)
The Association needs every one of our residents' support to help maintain Sunset Canyon as a wonderful place to live. $35 per year is a bargain.
Past-Due Nassour Lot Membership Dues
- Owners can request a list of all unpaid-dues/fines/liens etc. here.
- Homeowners behind in their dues can get help here.
SCLA Membership Form (Printable PDF)
Fill out and Mail to:
Dripping Springs, Texas 78620